Wow what a catchy blog title! Over recent months I have discovered some absolutely fantastic blogs and websites that have become favourite regular reads and I wanted to share them with you!
- Mud and Nettles – I was so pleased to discover Mud and Nettles earlier in the year. Clare is a mum of three who is passionate about getting children outdoors. She is also my go to person for geocaching advice and inspiration!
- Moontrug – Author Abi Elphinstone has not only written a cracking book but she also writes a great blog with reviews of children’s fiction. She may be one of the reasons I have no money at the end of the month….#buyallthebooks
- This Little Class of Mine– Nellie Mitchell is an art teacher from the US and I could spend hours reading through her blog posts and getting ideas for art in the classroom (and many can be done at home too!)
- Wildlife Watch from the Wildlife Trust is a super place for kids to go if they love wildlife and nature!
- Sci Show Kids and Crash Course Kids- I am a huge fan of the Vlogbrothers Hank and John Green and I love the Youtube community that has sprung up around them. Sci Show Kids and Crash Course Kids are great additions to the Youtube family and a great hit for those kids who want to explore all those curious topics that make them wonder ‘why?’.
What are your current favourite blogs and websites to visit? These are just a small taster of some current favourites and I will definitely be sharing more soon! Thanks for reading! And one last thing…the Daylight Explorers are now on Bloglovin’! It would be fantastic if you could follow us on there!